Alec Baldwin's mother-in-law dreamt his wife was expecting a baby girl
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Alec Baldwin's mother-in-law predicts baby girl|
The 'Rock of Ages' actor's wife Hilaria Thomas - who announced last month that she is due to give birth to their first child together this summer - has revealed her mother predicted they were having a daughter before an ultrasound scan confirmed the news.
The 28-year-old fitness instructor and 'Extra' correspondent told People.com: "I was convinced it was a boy. I always just thought I was going to have a boy first.
"My mother told me a week before we found out that she had a dream that it was a girl. I started to think [she was right] because my mother's dreams are always true.
"We got to spend 45 minutes looking at her, and we wouldn't have been able to do that if we didn't want to know the gender."
She also revealed that she and her 54-year-old husband haven't selected a baby name yet but have narrowed down their choices.
She said: "We actually like really similar names, so we are on the same page. No big arguments. We have a couple of names that we like -- and that information we are not sharing -- but I do think that you have to look at her when she comes out."
Hilaria found out she was expecting at Christmas and previously said: "It was something that we both wanted - I don't want to say it was a surprise and we didn't want it - we were very excited when we found out.
"But we just got married in June ... so it was a really nice Christmas present."
Alec already has a 17-year-old daughter Ireland from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...