Alec Baldwin's daughter Ireland is getting modeling tips from her mother Kim Basinger
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Ireland is getting modeling tips from her mother Kim Basinger|
The 17-year-old beauty - who signed a deal with a top New York agency IMG Models and a professional management firm last month - has revealed her mother has given her lots of advice about posing in front of the camera and she hopes to carve out a successful career in the spotlight.
She told People.com: "I'm getting into it. Doing it right. I want to know where it's going to take me!"
Aside from being inspired by supermodels including Kate Moss and Miranda Kerr, Ireland also revealed she looks up to her mother Kim.
She said: "Oh! And my mom, of course! My mom's very happy she can finally give me tips. She's always there, so she'll stand in the back and say, 'Turn your head this way, or do this!'"
The 6' 2" blonde beauty, who lives in Los Angeles with her actress mother, shared her excitement on Twitter after landing a modelling contract last month, writing: "Officially working for @TwoManagement and @IMGmodels! I'm blessed, happy, and ready to WEEEEERK (sic)".
Alec, 54, and his 28-year-old yoga instructor wife Hilaria Thomas announced earlier this year that they will welcome their first child together and Hilaria recently confirmed they are expecting a baby girl.
She said: "Alec and I are overjoyed that we are going to be welcoming a little girl into our lives."
While the couple wasn't planning on having a baby so soon after their June 2012 wedding, they cannot wait to welcome the latest addition to their family.
Ireland previously revealed she and Hilaria have a great relationship.
She said: "Hilaria and I are really close. She's like a big sister to me, but I feel like I haven't spent enough time with her yet. We have a lot more to learn about each other and we have a lot more experiences to have together.
"We joke around and I call her 'Mom.' But I respect her, it's not like setting up booby traps in her room."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...