Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin wants his future children to look like new wife Hilaria
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 09:50 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Mary Ellen Matthews/People|
He told Hello! magazine: "My only dream is they look like her."
Alec already has a 16-year-old daughter, Ireland, with ex-wife Kim Basinger and he feels very blessed she gets on with his new wife.
He added: "My daughter is as in love with her as everyone else."
Alec, 54, also admits he "got lucky" finding love with 28-year-old Hilaria, saying: "I'm happier when I'm with her.
I'm not as happy when I'm not with her. Let's face the facts: I got lucky."
Hilaria - who met Alec a year ago - says she's happier than ever and loves being married to the actor.
She said: "Being married is pretty incredible. To look at a person and say, 'I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you' feels wonderful."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...