Alec Baldwin has blamed the paparazzi photographer for their recent altercation
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The '30 Rock' star has been accused of racially abusing retired New York Police Detective (NYPD) G. N. Miller, after he found him staking his Manhattan home on Sunday trying to gain information on Alec's pregnant wife, yoga teacher Hilaria Thomas, 28 - who is being sued by a student.
However, Alec insists he didn't abuse the photographer and claims he is the victim.
Alec,54, told Gothamist: "This guy was right up in my face as I crossed University Place. I get to the other side of the street, and he bumped into me.
"He banged into me with his shoulder, because he was right on top of me with the camera. In my mind, it was deliberate. I've had that happen before. It happens sometimes, because they want to bait you, they want you to do something.
“My wife is pregnant and I'm trying to make sure she has as much peace as possible. Who knows what these people can do?
"While police were here, you'd figure that'd be an opportune time for this guy to really attempt to tar me in some way. But there was no mention of anything I said to him. No one said anything about me saying the n-word or taunting him or anything. So it was after the fact. He wants to say I used some racial slur against him."
Following the altercation, Alec is filing a formal complaint against Miller - who he refers to as "Ralston" in a series of tweets.
In a post now deleted, Alec wrote on Twitter: "Moments after I tweet about the Post, Ralston, the ex-crackhead "photographer" shows up at my door w 1 of Murdoch's nieces in tow.
"Ralston claims he's ex NYPD!! That can't be!!! Ex NYPD don't become crackhead, ex jailhouse paparazzi! (sic)"
He also thanked officers who came to his home and took his statement about being "assaulted".
He continued in tweets that still remain on his page: "Thank u 2 NYPD officers who came to my home 2day so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post "photographer" who assaulted me (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...