Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin disappointed by "L's decision to make their personal emails public
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 05:13 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|"Lawless" actor Shia LaBeouf|
Alec told the New York Times: "You expect communications to be private, because everyone wants this process to be as collegial as possible. Everyone is very sad about what's happened."
The 'Transformers' star posted the email he sent Alec, which was entitled "apology" and read: "A man can tell you he was wrong ... He can apologise, even if sometimes its just to put an end to the bickering. Alec, I'm sorry for my part of a disagreeable situation (sic)."
Alec's response read: "I've been through this before. It's been a while. And perhaps some of the particulars are different. But it comes down to the fact that what we all do now is critical. Perhaps especially for you."
"I don't have an unkind word to say about you. You have my word."
The email was accompanied by Shia's return message: "Same. be well. good luck on the play. you'll be great. (sic)"
The message from Dan read: "I'm too old for disagreeable situations. You're one hell of a great actor. Alec is who he is. You are who you are. You two are incompatible. I should have known it. This one will haunt me.
You tried to warn me. You said you were a different breed. I didn't get it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...