Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin disappointed by "L's decision to make their personal emails public
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 05:13 PM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|"Lawless" actor Shia LaBeouf|
Alec told the New York Times: "You expect communications to be private, because everyone wants this process to be as collegial as possible. Everyone is very sad about what's happened."
The 'Transformers' star posted the email he sent Alec, which was entitled "apology" and read: "A man can tell you he was wrong ... He can apologise, even if sometimes its just to put an end to the bickering. Alec, I'm sorry for my part of a disagreeable situation (sic)."
Alec's response read: "I've been through this before. It's been a while. And perhaps some of the particulars are different. But it comes down to the fact that what we all do now is critical. Perhaps especially for you."
"I don't have an unkind word to say about you. You have my word."
The email was accompanied by Shia's return message: "Same. be well. good luck on the play. you'll be great. (sic)"
The message from Dan read: "I'm too old for disagreeable situations. You're one hell of a great actor. Alec is who he is. You are who you are. You two are incompatible. I should have known it. This one will haunt me.
You tried to warn me. You said you were a different breed. I didn't get it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...