Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin disappointed by "L's decision to make their personal emails public
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 05:13 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|"Lawless" actor Shia LaBeouf|
Alec told the New York Times: "You expect communications to be private, because everyone wants this process to be as collegial as possible. Everyone is very sad about what's happened."
The 'Transformers' star posted the email he sent Alec, which was entitled "apology" and read: "A man can tell you he was wrong ... He can apologise, even if sometimes its just to put an end to the bickering. Alec, I'm sorry for my part of a disagreeable situation (sic)."
Alec's response read: "I've been through this before. It's been a while. And perhaps some of the particulars are different. But it comes down to the fact that what we all do now is critical. Perhaps especially for you."
"I don't have an unkind word to say about you. You have my word."
The email was accompanied by Shia's return message: "Same. be well. good luck on the play. you'll be great. (sic)"
The message from Dan read: "I'm too old for disagreeable situations. You're one hell of a great actor. Alec is who he is. You are who you are. You two are incompatible. I should have known it. This one will haunt me.
You tried to warn me. You said you were a different breed. I didn't get it."