Alec Baldwin and his wife have been reading 'What to Expect When You're Expecting'
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Alec Baldwin, his daughter Ireland and wife Hillaria|
The '30 Rock' actor's spouse Hilaria is currently expecting their first child together and she has revealed they love to read the pregnancy self-help book so they know that everything is progressing normally.
Hilaria told Us Weekly magazine: "We read parts of 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' together every day. He'll point things out and ask 'How are you feeling? Are you having that?'"
Alec, 55, already has a 17-year-old daughter, aspiring model Ireland, with his former wife Kim Basinger and Hilaria, 29, says he can't wait to have another child.
She said: "He's learned a lot of lessons and is going to be a great father this time around."
Alec - who had an acrimonious divorce from Kim in 2002 - has previously admitted he can't wait for his yoga instructor wife to give birth and admits he never expected to have the kind of family he has now.
He said: "I never imagined I would be sitting at a table with my wife having a baby and I have a daughter that's almost 18 years old. It's bizarre."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...