Alec Baldwin allegedly lashed out at a photographer in New York
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 55-year-old actor reportedly grabbed and pushed a paparazzo in front of several witnesses while he was out and about in New York City with wife Hilaria - who gave birth to their first child together, Carmen Gabriela, on Friday - and she is said to have escaped into a tea shop while the fracas was going on.
A friend of Alec's told gossip website TMZ: "What kind of sick twisted psychopath chases a woman who just got out of the hospital from having a baby into a tea store?"
But the photographer said: "All I can say is I was doing my job asking him normal questions and he flipped. That's all."
Both Alec and the paparazzo are reported to have phoned the police and while the pair are said to have admitted pushing and shoving each other, neither wanted to pursue charges.
Earlier this year, the '30 Rock' actor was accused of racially abusing a photographer outside his apartment building.
What's more, Alec was involved in two incidents with paparazzos in the space of two weeks in June 2012.
He was involved in a scuffle in New York City where he squeezed a paparazzo's arm and verbally blasted him, and just a few weeks beforehand he allegedly "pushed and shoved" a photographer.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...