Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
“Air Force One Direction” - Niall Horan and the boys nab a private jet
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 at 08:24 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Well that’s one way to kick of the New Year with a bang! Cashing in on a private jet.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson, the One Direction lads, have definitely made it. As if record-breaking sales and incredibly loyal fans around the globe wasn’t enough, the boys who have everything have just bought a private jet.
Whatever the cost the boys will certainly use their new plane during their tours in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and America.
Already, brilliantly, dubbed “Air Force One Direction,” the boy’s new toy cost a whopping $3 million. But with the amount of time these multimillionaire songbirds spend traveling I’m sure it’s worth every penny.
And hopefully this will mean more international concerts and more opportunities for Niall Horan to get home to Mullingar and hang out with his Mammy.
Read more: One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have introduced their families to one another
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...