Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ahna O'Reilly denies boyfriend James Franco is gay
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 06:51 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Actress Ahna O'Relly has strongly denied that her boyfriend of four years is gay.
Actor James Franco has played lots of gay characters on screen but she said if he's actually gay it's news to her.
She said Franco's interest in male sexuality is about boyhood, masculinity, and journeys of self-discovery.
Franco has also denied to 'The Advocate' newspaper he's gay.
"Everyone thinks I'm a stoner, and some people think I'm gay because I've played these gay roles. That's what people think, but it's not true. I don't smoke pot. I'm not gay. But on another level, there's something in me that is able to play roles like that in a way that's convincing."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...