Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ahna O'Reilly denies boyfriend James Franco is gay
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 06:51 PM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Actress Ahna O'Relly has strongly denied that her boyfriend of four years is gay.
Actor James Franco has played lots of gay characters on screen but she said if he's actually gay it's news to her.
She said Franco's interest in male sexuality is about boyhood, masculinity, and journeys of self-discovery.
Franco has also denied to 'The Advocate' newspaper he's gay.
"Everyone thinks I'm a stoner, and some people think I'm gay because I've played these gay roles. That's what people think, but it's not true. I don't smoke pot. I'm not gay. But on another level, there's something in me that is able to play roles like that in a way that's convincing."