After daughter’s death Pierce Brosnan and family vacation in Hawaii
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
It's been a tough summer for Pierce Brosnan with the death of his daughter Charlotte from ovarian cancer in June, so it’s nice to see that he’s taking some time these days to relax with his family at their Hawaiian getaway.
Brosnan, 60, is pictured with his youngest child Paris, 12, on Sunday. The youngster was swimming with a group of pals, and papa Pierce was on hand to supervise.
Brosnan recently wrapped filming on the action film November Man in Serbia. He had to return to the set only days after Charlotte passed on June 28.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...