Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
After a summer in Hyannis with the Kennedy's Taylor Swift is reportedly set to buy a new home in London
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:13 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' singer - who is rumored to have rekindled her casual romance with One Direction star Harry Styles, 18, just weeks after splitting from Conor Kennedy - is said to have fallen in love with the English capital while promoting her new album 'Red' and is eager to invest in a property there.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Taylor is looking into expanding her property portfolio in Europe and London is one of her preferred destinations. She loves being in London, just because it's such a vibrant city and if she had a base there, it would be easier for her to travel around Europe when she's touring.
"She's also a realist who knows a successful pop career can sometimes be short-lived. She wants to invest the money that's pouring in from the amazing success of 'Red' into real property."
Last year the 22-year-old country singer bought a home in Nashville for $2.5 million. She also reportedly owns a huge penthouse apartment in the city, as well as a $3.3 million home in Beverly Hills.
Taylor also bought a $4.9 million 13-room property in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in August after spending time in the area with her now ex-boyfriend house Conor, 18, and the property is said to be across the street from his grandmother's home.