Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Actress Drew Barrymore ties the knot in California with Will Kopelman
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Will Kopelman and Drew Barrymore|
Barrymore had been married twice before, first to Jeremy Thomas in 1984 and then to comedian Tom Green in 2001. Both marriages only lasted a few months.
Barrymore, however, is giving marriage another go with Will Kopelman. The intimate ceremony was described by a source to People Magazine as "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding.”
Though the affair may have been simple, the guest list certainly wasn’t as it was full of Hollywood A-Listers. Cameron Diaz, who is a former co-star and now close friend of Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon, and Jimmy Fallon were all on hand to wish the couple well.
Barrymore is rumored to have worn a wedding gown by Karl Lagerfeld, accented by Chanel jewelry.
A source also told People Magazine that "She's telling people that she's finally ready for a quieter, more family-oriented life.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...