Actress Amanda Bynes retires at age 24
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
At the young age of 24 Amanda Bynes has decided to give up acting to pursue other things in life.
The former Nickelodeon star said she was disgusted with the movie/television industry and is ready to put it behind her.
On her Twitter page she said, “Being an actress isn’t as fun as it may seem.”
“If I don’t love something anymore, I stop doing it,”
Bynes also wrote. “I don’t love acting anymore, so I’ve stopped doing it.”
Bynes said, “I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I’ve #retired.”
Bynes further complained about her image in roles, saying “I’ve never written the movies & tv shows I’ve been a part of. I’ve only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play.”
Bynes has worked on several shows including "All That" "The Amanda Show" and her very own sitcom "What I Like About You."
She also stared in movies "She's The Man" and "What a Girl Wants."
But what will she do now?
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...