Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A strip club has offered to pay Lindsay Lohan's storage bill - if she works for them
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
New York's Scores strip club is willing to fork out the $16,000 the 26-year-old actress owes to a storage company and reunite her with her prized possessions - which will be sold off at auction later this month if she can't come up with the cash - should she agree to man their website ScoresLive.com.
The role in question is strictly no-nudity, however, as the club want to hire her as their online video chat webmaster.
Scores has also offered to pay the rent on Lindsay's Beverley Hills mansion for the next couple of
months in the hope she'll agree to their deal, according to gossip website TMZ.
Lindsay - who posed naked for Playboy this year - currently faces losing designer clothes, family heirlooms and "potentially embarrassing" articles stored in her private locker after falling behind on payments.
The 'Liz & Dick' star's bank accounts have been frozen by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) over unpaid taxes of $233,904 for 2009 and 2010, and she also owes £8,000 in rent for her mansion.
Close pal Charlie Sheen recently gave her £100,000 to help her out, but he claims Lindsay hasn't even thanked him for the gesture.
He said: "She got shorted and I found out, so I said, 'Here.' I'm still waiting for a text to say 'Thank you'. Anything you know?"