Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A real romantic - "Twilight: Breaking Dawn's" Robert Pattinson wants a "private" and "intimate" wedding
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 05:56 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
What an old softy? The dashing Robert Pattinson, star of "Water for Elephants" and "The Twilight Saga" has told Heat magazine that he want a "private" and "intimate" wedding. I hope he's told Kristen Stewart!
I'm sure the laid back and ultra-cool Kristen isn't going to go all out on a Kardashian-style shindig anyway when and if that time comes for the "Twilight" couple but needless to say she's a lucky gal.
"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" photo gallery
Robert Pattinson's profile page - photos, bio and more stories
Kristen Stewart's profile page - photos, bio and more stories
Pattinson told the British magazine "I would want it to just be family and close friends, not somebody I’ve said hello to once at an awards ceremony...It’s not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world. My best friends now are the same best friends I had before everything got a little crazy.”
I can't wait to see the photos but for now we'll have to do with the "Breaking Dawn" wedding of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...