Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A real romantic - "Twilight: Breaking Dawn's" Robert Pattinson wants a "private" and "intimate" wedding
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 05:56 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
What an old softy? The dashing Robert Pattinson, star of "Water for Elephants" and "The Twilight Saga" has told Heat magazine that he want a "private" and "intimate" wedding. I hope he's told Kristen Stewart!
I'm sure the laid back and ultra-cool Kristen isn't going to go all out on a Kardashian-style shindig anyway when and if that time comes for the "Twilight" couple but needless to say she's a lucky gal.
"Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" photo gallery
Robert Pattinson's profile page - photos, bio and more stories
Kristen Stewart's profile page - photos, bio and more stories
Pattinson told the British magazine "I would want it to just be family and close friends, not somebody I’ve said hello to once at an awards ceremony...It’s not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world. My best friends now are the same best friends I had before everything got a little crazy.”
I can't wait to see the photos but for now we'll have to do with the "Breaking Dawn" wedding of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.