Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A man has been arrested for threatening to kill Miranda Kerr
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 08:06 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Steven C. Swanson entered a not guilty plea in court on Wednesday in relation to claims he rang police in Los Angeles and told them he planned to travel there next month in order to kill the Australian model, who he called his “soul mate”.
The 52 year old – who lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts - reportedly suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and had been off his medication since March, according to capecodonline.com.
At his home, police found photographs of Miranda on his refrigerator, microwave and bookshelf.
After he told police he planned to take two .45-caliber handguns to Los Angeles, he was arrested on the charge of making a threat concerning a firearm, even though none were found in his house.
Prosecutor Danielle Horgan requested $8,000 cash bail, saying Swanson had a record that included a conviction for operating under the influence.
Elizabeth Kliber, Swanson's court-appointed attorney, said her client denies the allegations.
Miranda married Orlando Bloom in 2010 and gave birth to their son Flynn in 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...