Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A man has been arrested for threatening to kill Miranda Kerr
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 08:06 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Steven C. Swanson entered a not guilty plea in court on Wednesday in relation to claims he rang police in Los Angeles and told them he planned to travel there next month in order to kill the Australian model, who he called his “soul mate”.
The 52 year old – who lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts - reportedly suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and had been off his medication since March, according to capecodonline.com.
At his home, police found photographs of Miranda on his refrigerator, microwave and bookshelf.
After he told police he planned to take two .45-caliber handguns to Los Angeles, he was arrested on the charge of making a threat concerning a firearm, even though none were found in his house.
Prosecutor Danielle Horgan requested $8,000 cash bail, saying Swanson had a record that included a conviction for operating under the influence.
Elizabeth Kliber, Swanson's court-appointed attorney, said her client denies the allegations.
Miranda married Orlando Bloom in 2010 and gave birth to their son Flynn in 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...