Amy Andrews Gossip Girlby Amy Andrews
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 19-year-old singer revealed he started stripping down in the studio when the group were working on their hit 'What Makes You Beautiful' and he has continued the trend "ever since".
Speaking to Heat magazine, he said: "I've been doing it for a while. I recorded 'What Makes You Beautiful' in my boxers.
The Saturdays singer has defended the 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker for her controversial performance at the MTV Video Music Awards last week, and she insisted the former 'Hannah Montana' star is "free" to be her "own person".
In her blog for Heat magazine, she wrote: "Miley is going down a different road now that she's a grown woman rather than a Disney teenager.
Stars sent their regards to the 'Thriller' star - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - with many posting photos and their reminiscences of the singer.
Wrong. “Uh-huh, yeah, it's all good. Just because we changed our Twitter profile picture doesn't mean that we're not together,” McIlroy told reporters during the Barclays tournament in New Jersey last week.
Wozniacki, meanwhile, again changed her profile pic to one featuring her famous beau. “Since my profile pic made big headlines I better change it again lol.. #dontbelieveallyoureadinpapers,” she tweeted on Sunday, following up with another photo Monday morning showing her and Rory eating breakfast with her brother Patrik.
Rory was in the audience on Tuesday afternoon watching his woman compete in the U.S. Open this week in New York against Chinese qualifier Ying-Ying Duan.
The second in line to the British throne is to honor his close friend by picking him as one of the six godparents the newborn prince will have, in line with royal tradition.
The 34-year-old actress didn't know what to expect when she was confronted with so many babies in Richard Curtis' new romantic-comedy movie, but she ended up enjoying every minute she spent with the youngsters - even though their cries upset her.
She said: "You've got to love them. That was so delightful, but when they wanted to go home and they're crying, your heart just breaks.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...