Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
50 Cent wants to go into business with Wayne Rooney
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 at 08:44 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|50 Cent and Wayne Rooney|
He told the Daily Star: "I'm a big fan of Wayne Rooney, he's a brand. I want to become business partners with him. European soccer is a big business and there's money to be made with top players.
"I've met Wayne and he's a great guy. He's one of the top soccer players in the world and has a lot of years left in his career."
The 36-year-old thinks he and Wayne, 26, could make plenty of funds from the night life industry too.
He said: "I am all about making money and I know my man Wayne is as well.
"The possibilities are endless. Restaurants in Europe, clothing stores, nightclubs. Making millions is cool, but making a billion is better, and Wayne knows it!"
50 Cent has even invited the footballer as well as his wife Coleen and son Kai to visit him in Florida.
He revealed: "When Euro 2012 is over I've invited Wayne and his family to stay at my place in Miami.
"Nobody will bother them or take photos of them over here. My people will make sure of that."