‘30 Rock Star’ Alec Baldwin has learned when to keep quiet
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The notoriously hot-tempered actor claims he's finally learned when its best to hold his tongue after 30 years in showbiz.
Speaking at screening of his new golfing movie 'The Short Game', he said: "It's best to say things in your head rather than out loud ... so I've learned."
Alec, 55, and his wife Hilaria Thomas, 29, became parents to their first daughter, Carmen Gabriela, on August 23 and he managed to get in a quip about when she's taking up golf.
He joked: "She's about a week old - too soon?"
Alec's temper has seen him fall out with all manner of people including autograph hunters, numerous photographers and his co-stars, most recently falling out with Shia LaBeouf, whom he was supposed to co-star alongside in play 'Orphans' before the younger actor was fired.
In a bid to prove he didn't leave the production because of "creative differences" Shia, leaked emails between him and Alec.
In one missive he sent Alec, which was entitled "apology", he wrote: "A man can tell you he was wrong ... He can apologise, even if sometimes its just to put an end to the bickering. Alec, I'm sorry for my part of a disagreeable situation (sic)."
Alec's response read: "I've been through this before. It's been a while. And perhaps some of the particulars are different. But it comes down to the fact that what we all do now is critical. Perhaps especially for you."
"I don't have an unkind word to say about you. You have my word."
Shia, 27, is now said to be considering court action against the elder actor over his leaving the play.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...