‘2 Guns’ star Mark Wahlberg gets nervous if his wife visits him on set
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Mark Wahlberg & his wife Rhea Durham|
While the 35-year-old actor was shooting '2 Guns' in New Mexico, he asked his wife Rhea Durham to accompany him to the city but to avoid the set because he feels uncomfortable working in front of her.
He said: "I get very shy working in front of her. I'd worry about what she thought."
However, his children are a different story and Mark has asked Ella, nine, Michael, seven, Brendan, four and three-year-old Grace to be in his forthcoming blockbuster 'Transformers 4'.
He told Us Weekly magazine: "All four of the kids are going to be in the movie. They're excited."
Rhea recently admitted going to the gym with her spouse leaves her feeling nauseous.
She said: "He normally makes me throw up or cry. I can't do his workouts, but I try."
Although she can't handle Mark's regime, Rhea is always impressed by her husband's stamina and she can't believe the amount of pull-ups and sit-ups he does to maintain his super-ripped physique.
She added: "Really, the stuff he does with his own body weight is the toughest ... the pull-ups!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...