‘2 Guns’ star Mark Wahlberg finds action scenes more difficult now he’s older
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 42-year-old actor admits it has become harder for him to shoot the rough-and-tumble movies he's known for now he is in his 40s and he's ready to slow down.
He explained: "Absolutely [it's punishing]. After doing four movies in a row, I needed a break. I did 'Broken City', 'Pain & Gain', '2 GUNS' and 'Lone Survivor', which is a war movie where I play a Navy Seal
trapped in Afghanistan. That was the kicker. I had to tough it up, but after that I was ready to do nothing."
While he now struggles with some stunts, Mark is incredibly passionate about working out and maintaining his impressive physique - however, he does enjoy some calorific treats from time to time.
He added to ShortList magazine: "I've been exercising for a long time and I feel sluggish when I don't. I have times when I stop and splurge. I went through a chocolate chip cookie phase. But I stopped that."
For his role as bodybuilding-obsessed Daniel Lugo in 'Pain & Gain', the actor had to work hard to bulk up and reveals it was a tough process to lose all the added weight.
He said: "'Pain & Gain' was a whole process - diet, protein powders, supplements, 12 meals a day, weight-gain shakes. Then I had to lose the weight. I'd go out at 5am and make someone play full-court
basketball with me for hours."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...