Kristen Stewart stole a pair of shoes from the 'Twilight Saga' set for Nikki Reed
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale|
Nikki loved her character Rosalie Hale's footwear so much she wanted to keep them after the vampire series wrapped but didn't want to take them herself.
But when Kristen went back to re-shoot scenes for the final instalment 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' she got the shoes for her co-star.
Nikki told the new US issue of OK! magazine: "I feel guilty about taking things but Kristen knew I loved my baseball shoes and she went back to get them during re-shoots."
The final movie was released last year and 24-year-old Nikki admits she misses her castmates, which include Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene, because they all became so close while making the movies.
She added: "I miss my cast and feeling like we are a family."