Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pete Doherty believes he is being haunted by Amy Winehouse
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty|
A friend of the Babyshambles singer said: "He is utterly convinced that he has seen her ghost. A lot of people will think his visions are probably drug-induced by he claims he is clean."
However, Pete – who previously dated supermodel Kate Moss – is so worried about the alleged apparition he is refusing to come back from his French break.
During a recent London concert, Pete revealed he had written a song for Amy but he never got a chance to record it with her.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral here
Bradley Cooper named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine
US tourist says she captured image of Jesus on Cliffs of Moher
Introducing the song, the former Libertines front man said: "Amy Winehouse asked me a while ago if I had written any new songs. I played her something, and when I had finished, she looked at me and said, 'Is that it? Is that all you've got?' "
The song he played was a slow, acoustic led number, and although the lyrics were hard to make out they include the line "oh Amy, she won't be around tonight".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...