Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pete Doherty believes he is being haunted by Amy Winehouse
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty|
A friend of the Babyshambles singer said: "He is utterly convinced that he has seen her ghost. A lot of people will think his visions are probably drug-induced by he claims he is clean."
However, Pete – who previously dated supermodel Kate Moss – is so worried about the alleged apparition he is refusing to come back from his French break.
During a recent London concert, Pete revealed he had written a song for Amy but he never got a chance to record it with her.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral here
Bradley Cooper named the Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine
US tourist says she captured image of Jesus on Cliffs of Moher
Introducing the song, the former Libertines front man said: "Amy Winehouse asked me a while ago if I had written any new songs. I played her something, and when I had finished, she looked at me and said, 'Is that it? Is that all you've got?' "
The song he played was a slow, acoustic led number, and although the lyrics were hard to make out they include the line "oh Amy, she won't be around tonight".