‘12 Years a Slave’ star Michael Fassbender says stardom makes it easy to get women
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Prometheus' actor is constantly amazed at how women fawn over him because of his A-list status, and is especially amused when they hang on to his every word during boring conversations.
Fassbender told the new issue of GQ America magazine: "I make a lot more friends, you know what I mean? You become a lot more successful in terms of, like, talking to a girl. She's all of a sudden more interested in me. I know that, like, three years ago, she would've walked away after two sentences left my mouth.
"I remember I was sitting at this table and I was talking to this girl. I was like, 'God, I am so boring right now.' But she was like, 'That's so interesting!' I was like, 'You know what? Five years ago, this would not have been interesting.' "
Depsite his luck with the ladies, Michael still hasn't found the right person to settle down with and admits his longest relationship only lasted two years.
The 36-year-old stud said: "I think the longest relationship that I've been in was two years. I started [acting] when I was 17, so I guess in my dating, adult life, that kind of covers it."
Michael has made a name for himself playing tortured souls in dramas like 'Shame' and 'A Dangerous Method', but insists life doesn't imitate art and he is actually an upbeat person.
He explained: "Let me put it to you this way, right? A lot of comedians are dark personalities, but they're making people laugh. So, you know, it can flip the other way.
"People that are playing dark roles can actually be quite light. It doesn't necessarily go hand in hand. I think sometimes maybe people that are lighter can access that darkness easier, whereas people that are dark don't like to access it."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...