Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Twilight’ stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been meeting up in secret
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson|
A source told E! News the pair are definitely talking and have met up at two different locations in a bid to get their relationship back on track.
The couple have not been seen together in public since pictures emerged of Kristin kissing Rupert and the actress recently pulled out of a planned joint appearance with Robert at the MTV Video Music
Kristen, 22, recently insisted their off-screen drama won't affect their promotion of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' - the final movie in the vampire series they both star in - in November.
Speaking at the premiere of 'On The Road' at the Toronto Film Festival, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined she won’t let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism or let their fans down.
She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."