Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart is ‘unafraid’ of life
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 at 09:27 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
She explained: "I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it's a difficult thing.
"You can't see over, people can't see in, and you also can't see out. So I've gotten quite comfortable with just being unafraid.
"I keep saying the same thing: it's not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them. I don't want to deprive myself of any bit of life."
Kristen, 22, also recalled how "difficult" it was to put up her walls back up when playing the role of Marylou in 'On The Road', based on the novel by Jack Kerouac, and had to be "callous" in order to get the character spot on - a trait which she cannot relate to.
She explained to V Magazine: "Until you really get to know the woman behind the character, it's difficult to connect the dots.
"I'm a contemporary, sensitive, normal girl, and it's difficult to try and empathise with someone who seems to have a lack of empathy. She seems a bit callous in the book. She's literally the farthest ... I have never encountered a person that had their nerves so f***ing close to the surface."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...