Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tom Cruise to celebrate Christmas Day with Suri in New York
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Tom Cruise with Suri|
A source told The Sun newspaper: “By the time Christmas comes, Tom won’t have seen Suri for a long time. So he’s agreed with Katie that it’s only right she stays with him. Filming has been extended until after Christmas, so he will appreciate the break.”
Tom reportedly hopes to rent a huge house in the Lake District or Scotland so they can enjoy a fun family Christmas and it is likely his two children Conor and Isabella, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman will join them.
Tom last saw Suri when he took her away to Disney World in Florida at the end of July - and the pair were pictured frolicking in the waves at the Typhoon Lagoon at the family resort.
The 'Top Gun' star has been making the most of his single status and has been spotted out on the town in London multiple times in recent weeks with celebrity pals including Usher, Sir Ridley Scott, Matt Damon, Cameron Diaz, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.