Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
The Script frontman Danny O'Donoghue always books into same hotel room - so he can find his way back if he's drunk
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said: "I am now getting them to book into the same room number at every hotel we stay in.
"That way I can always get back to my bed even after a big night out. The boys keep threatening to tweet that room number just to see who turns up!"
Danny - who is a judge on the UK version of 'The Voice' - likes to go out drinking and considers himself a night life loving guy.
The 'For the First Time' singer and his bandmates have just released their third album '#3' and the singer is pleased there are several tracks on the LP that you can party to.
He recently said: "For ages, a Script song would be about singing your heart out in the car but you couldn't dance to a song.
"But there's a few songs on this album that you can put on in a bar now. 'Good Ol' Days' was inspired by our mates in Dublin. We go down the pub with them when we are home and we see what they say we should do next."