Sandra Bullock's son enjoys ‘man time’ with George Clooney
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Sandra Bullock pictured with George Clooney|
The 49-year-old actress adopted Louis, three, in 2010 and she has admitted he actually asks to hang out with her 'Gravity' co-star and his close friend Rande Gerber, who is married to Cindy Crawford.
Speaking at a press conference for the thriller at the Toronto International Film Festival on Monday, Sandra said: "The cute little anecdote is that he went to me and said, 'Where's George and Rande?'
"I said, 'I don't know!' And he said, 'I need them.' So we went and found them, and they had man time.
"And I sort of stood off to the side and waited for them to finish. Then I was allowed to take him back."
Sandra insisted Louis has really bonded with George, and she will always come second if he has to decide between the pair.
She added: "My son thinks he's a very cool dude. If there's a choice between me [and] George and Alfonso [Cuaron, the director], my son will leave me to be with George and these guys.
"He's a boy's boy, so he has to go talk to the men."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...