Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has reportedly dumped Kristen Stewart
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
A source told The Sun newspaper: "She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off.
"He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after 'Twilight'.
"Kristen's upset but understands. She shouldn't have pushed him to reconcile after her infidelity. She's hoping he'll come round and time will be a great healer.
"He was getting so much pressure to ditch her. His friends told him to focus on his career and said she was wrecking his chances."
The insider also revealed that Kristen is now planning to move to New York and Robert will continue to live in Los Angeles.
The friend said: "She feels people leave her alone there and she has a bit more peace."
News of the couple's split comes just days after they were spotted at a Golden Globes afterparty together.
The 'Twilight Saga' couple put on a united front at award hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's private celebration held at Soho House in West Hollywood after the prestigious ceremony on Sunday night.
Robert looked dapper as he walked the red carpet, where he jokingly presented Tina with a rose. The 'Cosmopolis' heartthrob then headed off to the party solo.
Meanwhile, Kristen avoided the Golden Globes altogether and arrived at the VIP after-party in altogether more casual attire at 1am. She teamed jeans and a baggy sweatshirt with trainers and a backwards cap, hiding her eyes behind shades as she snuck into the star-studded event.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...