Robert Pattinson enjoyed the chance to ‘breathe fresh air’ during his break from Kristen Stewart
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Robert Pattinson happy to be back in LA|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 26-year-old British actor returned to Los Angeles this week after spending 64 days apart from his on/off girlfriend, 22, while shooting his new movie 'The Rover' in Australia and according to his director David Michod he took advantage of his time alone.
He told Australia's WHO magazine: "He's very smart. It's been one of the beaut experiences [for him] ... to roam around and breathe fresh air, but the flies are driving him crazy."
Robert was previously said to have used his time in Australia to contemplate the future of his relationship with Kristen following her fling with married director Rupert Sanders last August.
But an insider told HollywoodLife.com that the actress is now desperate to get their relationship back on track and wants to prove her commitment.
A source said: "Kristen is confident that her relationship with Rob is stronger than ever and has no problem whatsoever with Rob wanting to take things slow. They have been together pretty much non-stop since he's been back. He has just only arrived but the first person he wanted to see and spend time with is Kristen, and of course (their dogs) Bear and Bernie."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...