Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Kennedy to sell family home where Mary Richardson committed suicide – plans to move to LA with his new girlfriend Cheryl Hines
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Kennedy home in Bedford, Westchester|
The Daily Mail online has reported that Kennedy plans to move to California with his new girlfriend.
A source said, “I’ve heard that Bobby wants to make a fresh start - and I don’t really blame him.
“He’s in love with Cheryl, they’re very happy together and they want to get on with their lives – they see a future together.”
The source also said that Kennedy has been left in a difficult financial position paying off Richardson’s credit card debts.
They said, “He is still paying off Mary’s credit card bills.She spent a fortune re-modelling the house and he’s still paying off the debts.
“Bobby’s told his friends that the perception that the Kennedys are rich is a complete fallacy. He has his children to look after and the house needs to go.”
The house is priced at $4 million and is described as a 14-room house with sauna, carrera marbled floors and swimming pool.