Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan says his Twitter account was hacked - was it just one of the lads?
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 08:43 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Just hours after Tweeting about his charitable visit to Africa with the Red Nose Charity, the Tweet "Have a massive spot on my arse. Wondering should I squeeze it. What do ye think?" appeared on Horan’s feed.
Funny? Sure. But Horan was quick to Tweet that he didn’t know why the Tweet had come up. Perhaps one of the jokesters in One Direction got ahold of Horan’s account?
Soon after, Horan Tweeted "OK I don't know what happened with that last tweet,” and also replied to a fan “I got hacked again.”
Horan had been visiting Accra in Ghana in Africa as a part of the Red Nose Day charity. He tweeted, “Just arrived back from Accra,Ghana! Best life experience ever! This@rednoseday please get involved!” prior to the ‘spot on my arse’ tweet.
Horan’s Instagram was also recently targeted by a hacker. On Twitter, Horan has over 9.1 million followers, making him more susceptible to hacking.