Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan denies he secretly married - Tweets 'People actually believe this stuff'
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Calm down, Directioners! Niall Horan isn’t actually married!
On Tuesday, rumors were flying on Twitter that Mullingar native Horan had “secretly” tied the knot while in Germany after he reportedly signed a German fan’s marriage license.
No doubt that One Direction’s die-hard fans - nicknamed ‘Directioners’ - were sent into a craze after the rumor spread that the band’s only single member was hitched.
Horan was forced to respond to the wild rumor on his Twitter, @NiallOfficial, on Tuesday: “Hahhaha I was gettin mentions and dm's last night askin me if I was married! Hahahahah heard it all now! People actually believe this stuff” [sic]
Still, admirers of Horan shouldn’t get too excited that the blonde cutie is still very much available. Horan recently told a magazine, “I’d rather go to sleep than find a girl.”