Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction’s Niall Horan denies he secretly married - Tweets 'People actually believe this stuff'
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Calm down, Directioners! Niall Horan isn’t actually married!
On Tuesday, rumors were flying on Twitter that Mullingar native Horan had “secretly” tied the knot while in Germany after he reportedly signed a German fan’s marriage license.
No doubt that One Direction’s die-hard fans - nicknamed ‘Directioners’ - were sent into a craze after the rumor spread that the band’s only single member was hitched.
Horan was forced to respond to the wild rumor on his Twitter, @NiallOfficial, on Tuesday: “Hahhaha I was gettin mentions and dm's last night askin me if I was married! Hahahahah heard it all now! People actually believe this stuff” [sic]
Still, admirers of Horan shouldn’t get too excited that the blonde cutie is still very much available. Horan recently told a magazine, “I’d rather go to sleep than find a girl.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...