One Direction star Harry Styles had a ‘heart-to-heart’ with Rod Stewart about his love life
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction star Harry Styles|
The One Direction star joined the 'Hot Legs' singer, his wife Penny and his daughter Kimberley for dinner in Los Angeles last week and Harry, 19, took the opportunity to get some guidance from Rod to help him overcome his woman troubles.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Harry was asking Rod how to deal with a broken heart. They were having a real heart-to-heart and didn't seem to mind who in the restaurant could overhear their conversation."
Harry - who was previously in an intense relationship with Taylor Swift, 23, and has a penchant for older women - was advised by the 68-year-old rocker to pour his emotions into songwriting and even suggested he create his own 'Maggie May', a song Rod penned about a teenager in love with a mature lady.
The source added: "Rod told Harry he should use his love life for music, to write about his woes."
Despite feeling melancholy about his love life, Harry enjoyed spending time with Kimberley, 33, and Rod, 68, seemed relaxed about the pair openly flirting.
A source previously said: "They weren't exactly hiding it - Rod was well aware what was going on and didn't seem to mind.
"Harry's well-known for his thing for older women, and Kimberley is a striking blonde so it's easy to see the appeal."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...