Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway is excited about being ‘unemployed’
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:41 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
She told 'Access Hollywood': "I had a film lined up that we'd taken a breath on, so I'm unemployed. It's such a funny experience to sort of be here and be in some ways at the pinnacle of what you can achieve as an actor, but also know that you don't have a job. That is the life of an actor!
"I'll be hosting lots of dinners at my house," she said. "We're nesting, playing with my dog -- we're chilling."
Anne, 30, married 31-year-old Adam last year and admitted she has never been happier.
She gushed: "It's an amazing feeling to be seen by someone you respect so deeply and to be loved and cherished. I had never really been cherished in a relationship before this one and it's the best feeling in the world,. I just love him so much.”
See more: Irish American
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...