Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway is excited about being ‘unemployed’
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:41 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She told 'Access Hollywood': "I had a film lined up that we'd taken a breath on, so I'm unemployed. It's such a funny experience to sort of be here and be in some ways at the pinnacle of what you can achieve as an actor, but also know that you don't have a job. That is the life of an actor!
"I'll be hosting lots of dinners at my house," she said. "We're nesting, playing with my dog -- we're chilling."
Anne, 30, married 31-year-old Adam last year and admitted she has never been happier.
She gushed: "It's an amazing feeling to be seen by someone you respect so deeply and to be loved and cherished. I had never really been cherished in a relationship before this one and it's the best feeling in the world,. I just love him so much.”
See more: Irish American