Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart’s mother giving her and Robert Pattinson relationship advice
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Jules & Kristen Stewart|
A source told RadarOnline: "Jules is the glue that's keeping Kristen and Rob together. It ripped her heart in two when she saw those pictures of Kristen in a compromising situation with Rupert - and she couldn't believe what her daughter had done.
"As far as Jules was concerned, Kristen's relationship with Robert was a match made in heaven and she adored him like he was her own son. At first, she struggled to understand why Kristen wanted to cheat on him."
Robert is said to be having serious "trust issues" with the brunette beauty since their reconciliation and the pair are even visiting a $500 an hour therapist for couples’ counselling, but Jules is their biggest champion and has allegedly been giving the stars constant advice and support to help them rekindle their romance.
The insider added: "Kristen's young and Jules knows mistakes will happen - so she supported her daughter's efforts to win Robert back.
"She has been speaking with Robert, re-iterating Kristen's pleas for another chance and is trying to help build up trust between the pair. It is early days - but if this reconciliation can bring Robert and Kristen back together, they'll have Jules to thank."
Kristen and Robert were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles last Saturday and they appeared besotted with each other once more.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...