Ke$ha concerned One Direction fans want to beat her up after she was rumored to be dating Harry Styles
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Ke$ha & Harry Styles|
The 'Die Young' hitmaker is worried the group's supporters - who are known as Directioners - will give her abuse on the street after she recently revealed she has been texting the 19-year-old hunk and admitted to having a crush on him.
She told LOOK magazine: "I hope they don't want to beat me up, I'm just a fan too."
Despite the speculation, the 26-year-old singer insists the pair are just good friends and their messages don't have any sexual connotations.
She explained: "He and I are just friends. Actually we started texting a long time ago and we're just friendly, it's not sexy."
As well as her crush on Harry, Ke$ha thinks Beyonce has a "perfect" look.
She added: "I think she might actually be perfect. I show my flaws - they're real. I don't have a perfect body. It's important for girls to see that you don't have to be perfect."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...