'It's Because He's Irish' pop star predicts Niall Horan will be the first to leave One Direction
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
An Irish pop star has predicted that Mullingar native Niall Horan, will be the first band member to leave One Direction.
Originally a member of the Irish group Westlife, Brian McFadden was the first to leave the boy band. Now a solo artist, McFadden said he thinks the 19-year-old will be the first to part ways from One Direction.
“I reckon from One Direction, probably Niall,” McFadden, who is a judge on judge on Australia's Got Talent, told Real Radio Yorkshire.
“He comes across as the guy who'll probably follow in my steps and Robbie [Williams]'s steps and be the first to leave.”
Read More: One Direction wisdom: Top ten Niall Horan quotes
“All the ones that leave first always have that same kind of twinkle in their eye; they're a bit bold, a bit naughty! I reckon Niall's the naughty one. Maybe because he's Irish I suppose and the rest of the boys are from England, but he does remind me of the boys from Westlife quite a bit.”
McFadden continued: “I don't know what it is, maybe it's his accent. He has a twinkle in his eye though and I've seen that twinkle before in the mirror! He's gonna cause trouble.”
The 32-year-old went onto predict that Horan will most likely quit the band over an alcohol fuelled incident.
“[Niall will say,] 'I'm out of here'. He'll be full of whiskey and Guinness and he'll do something. Just have that feeling, just a gut feeling,” Brian said
The Dubliner said that Harry Styles was “too chilled” to be the first to leave the band.