'It's Because He's Irish' pop star predicts Niall Horan will be the first to leave One Direction
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
An Irish pop star has predicted that Mullingar native Niall Horan, will be the first band member to leave One Direction.
Originally a member of the Irish group Westlife, Brian McFadden was the first to leave the boy band. Now a solo artist, McFadden said he thinks the 19-year-old will be the first to part ways from One Direction.
“I reckon from One Direction, probably Niall,” McFadden, who is a judge on judge on Australia's Got Talent, told Real Radio Yorkshire.
“He comes across as the guy who'll probably follow in my steps and Robbie [Williams]'s steps and be the first to leave.”
Read More: One Direction wisdom: Top ten Niall Horan quotes
“All the ones that leave first always have that same kind of twinkle in their eye; they're a bit bold, a bit naughty! I reckon Niall's the naughty one. Maybe because he's Irish I suppose and the rest of the boys are from England, but he does remind me of the boys from Westlife quite a bit.”
McFadden continued: “I don't know what it is, maybe it's his accent. He has a twinkle in his eye though and I've seen that twinkle before in the mirror! He's gonna cause trouble.”
The 32-year-old went onto predict that Horan will most likely quit the band over an alcohol fuelled incident.
“[Niall will say,] 'I'm out of here'. He'll be full of whiskey and Guinness and he'll do something. Just have that feeling, just a gut feeling,” Brian said
The Dubliner said that Harry Styles was “too chilled” to be the first to leave the band.