'It's Because He's Irish' pop star predicts Niall Horan will be the first to leave One Direction
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
An Irish pop star has predicted that Mullingar native Niall Horan, will be the first band member to leave One Direction.
Originally a member of the Irish group Westlife, Brian McFadden was the first to leave the boy band. Now a solo artist, McFadden said he thinks the 19-year-old will be the first to part ways from One Direction.
“I reckon from One Direction, probably Niall,” McFadden, who is a judge on judge on Australia's Got Talent, told Real Radio Yorkshire.
“He comes across as the guy who'll probably follow in my steps and Robbie [Williams]'s steps and be the first to leave.”
Read More: One Direction wisdom: Top ten Niall Horan quotes
“All the ones that leave first always have that same kind of twinkle in their eye; they're a bit bold, a bit naughty! I reckon Niall's the naughty one. Maybe because he's Irish I suppose and the rest of the boys are from England, but he does remind me of the boys from Westlife quite a bit.”
McFadden continued: “I don't know what it is, maybe it's his accent. He has a twinkle in his eye though and I've seen that twinkle before in the mirror! He's gonna cause trouble.”
The 32-year-old went onto predict that Horan will most likely quit the band over an alcohol fuelled incident.
“[Niall will say,] 'I'm out of here'. He'll be full of whiskey and Guinness and he'll do something. Just have that feeling, just a gut feeling,” Brian said
The Dubliner said that Harry Styles was “too chilled” to be the first to leave the band.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...