Gwyneth Paltrow thinks she has better abs than Madonna
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Gwyneth Paltrow thinks she has better abs than Madonna|
But the 'Iron Man 3' star joked she would never call her former best pal up to gloat because she doesn't feel the need to rub it in.
Asked if she would call Madonna up to boast that her washboard stomach is "far superior", the 40-year-old blonde actress laughed and told ITN.co.uk: "No, I don't think I would. Why rub it in? Let's face it.
"I'll Polaroid my abs and text them to her."
The mother-of-two, who released her new cookbook last week called 'It's All Good', also insisted she isn't as healthy as people think she is and loves to indulge in naughty treats.
She said: "I think people think I have a healthier image than I actually have. I'm very about balance in both things. Always do a little of the bad stuff while you're trying to be good."
Gwyneth previously hinted that she and the 'Girl Gone Wild' singer, 54, had fallen out in 2010 when she posted a message on her lifestyle website Goop.com asking fans for help on what to do "when you don't like a friend any more".
The duo reportedly fell out after Madonna dumped their personal trainer Tracy Anderson, with whom Gwyneth now co-owns four gyms.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...