Rose McGowan got married to Davey Detail in an intimate ceremony
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|"Charmed" star Rose McGowan|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The couple - who have been together for over a year - are said to have tied the knot in front of 60 guests outdoors at the Paramour Mansion in Los Angeles.
E! News reports that the former 'Charmed' actress was wearing a Monique Lhullier gown as she walked down the aisle in front of her close friends and family in an "enchanting and magical" ceremony.
The 40-year-old star - who was previously set to marry Marilyn Manson - previously revealed it would be an intimate day for those closest to them.
She had said: "I have eight brothers and sisters and a massive family. That takes care of it. That's everybody. That's it."
They announced a lot of their wedding details ahead of the big day, revealing the setting and date last month.
She explained: "We're getting married October 12th at a mansion. It used to be a nunnery, so it's perfect for me. As everyone knows, I am a nun!
"I'm having a New Orleans swing band -- a brass band from New Orleans. I found them on the street."
The wedding will provide some happy news for Rose whose home almost burned down on September 30.
She tweeted at the time: "Well, my house almost burnt down tonight. Thanks @courtenaysemel for calling the fire dept and saving my house."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...