Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Drew Barrymore can’t wait to become a mother
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
She told Hauteliving.com: "I love the idea that they don't have to do something that they have no interest in, that they can do something completely opposite if they want to. I will be so surprised if they don't want to do something involving food or wine or art, but I'll be OK with it. I just want to build fun, great things for my family."
Despite her successful acting career, Drew has big plans for the future and would love to become a travel writer.
She said: "I want to do it all. I love film, but I also love wine, food and travel. I would love to be a travel writer. I'd be so stoked.
“I think it's nice to do what you really love in life, occupationally and recreationally."
Drew and art consultant Will married at her Montecito, California estate in June , in front of 170 guests - including her godfather Steven Spielberg, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth, Busy Philipps, and Jimmy Fallon.
A guest said: "When they looked at each other, it was so real. I've never seen two people more in love."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...