Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively wants to have ‘30 children’ with husband Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds|
In an interview with Allure magazine conducted a month-and-a-half before she tied the knot, she said: "I've always wanted a big family. I'd love 30 (children) if I could."
Blake admits she has "never been happier" in her life, but "can't wait" to quit teen drama series 'Gossip Girl' - which she has starred in since 2007 - so she can show off her acting talents on the big screen.
Blake explained: "I've worked on a lot of characters in the past five years, but I haven't had time to work on my own character.
"That's something that I'm really excited to do. I thought, I can't wait for 'Gossip Girl' to be done because there are so many movies I want to do! But right now, I'm so peaceful. I've never been happier in my life."
Blake appears to have set her sights on emulating the "sacred" family unit of Ben Affleck - who she starred alongside in 2010 drama movie 'The Town' - and his wife Jennifer Garner, who have daughters Violet, six and three-year-old Seraphina, and six-month-old son Samuel.
She explained: "As somebody who knows Ben and Jennifer, they cannot be more sacred with their family and their home life."