Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively wants to have ‘30 children’ with husband Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds|
In an interview with Allure magazine conducted a month-and-a-half before she tied the knot, she said: "I've always wanted a big family. I'd love 30 (children) if I could."
Blake admits she has "never been happier" in her life, but "can't wait" to quit teen drama series 'Gossip Girl' - which she has starred in since 2007 - so she can show off her acting talents on the big screen.
Blake explained: "I've worked on a lot of characters in the past five years, but I haven't had time to work on my own character.
"That's something that I'm really excited to do. I thought, I can't wait for 'Gossip Girl' to be done because there are so many movies I want to do! But right now, I'm so peaceful. I've never been happier in my life."
Blake appears to have set her sights on emulating the "sacred" family unit of Ben Affleck - who she starred alongside in 2010 drama movie 'The Town' - and his wife Jennifer Garner, who have daughters Violet, six and three-year-old Seraphina, and six-month-old son Samuel.
She explained: "As somebody who knows Ben and Jennifer, they cannot be more sacred with their family and their home life."