Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen's split is ‘not permanent’
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams Split|
The 'To the Wonder' actress and 'Twilight' actor - who met on the set of 'Midnight in Paris' - have reportedly ended their two-year romance, but friends believe split could simply be a temporary setback.
A source close to the couple claimed that they will probably get back together, telling E! News: "It's likely not permanent. Temporary hiccup."
The 34-year-old actress met Michael - who has a 14-year-old daughter Lily with ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale - when they co-starred in the Woody Allen film, although she insists they remained friends until after shooting ended.
She previously said: "Michael and I didn't get together while we were filming 'Midnight in Paris', which I feel strongly about not doing when I'm working. We became quite good friends, which I think is a great way to start.
"I felt very blessed to have made a Woody Allen film in Paris together."
Meanwhile, the 44-year-old actor said he was "grateful" to have met the beauty while making the film.
He said: "I will be forever grateful that it was where I met Rachel.
"Nothing happened while we were filming. It was a lot later on after that."
Prior to her romance with Michael, Rachel dated 'The Notebook' co-star Ryan Gosling for two years before splitting in 2007.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...