Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen's split is ‘not permanent’
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams Split|
The 'To the Wonder' actress and 'Twilight' actor - who met on the set of 'Midnight in Paris' - have reportedly ended their two-year romance, but friends believe split could simply be a temporary setback.
A source close to the couple claimed that they will probably get back together, telling E! News: "It's likely not permanent. Temporary hiccup."
The 34-year-old actress met Michael - who has a 14-year-old daughter Lily with ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale - when they co-starred in the Woody Allen film, although she insists they remained friends until after shooting ended.
She previously said: "Michael and I didn't get together while we were filming 'Midnight in Paris', which I feel strongly about not doing when I'm working. We became quite good friends, which I think is a great way to start.
"I felt very blessed to have made a Woody Allen film in Paris together."
Meanwhile, the 44-year-old actor said he was "grateful" to have met the beauty while making the film.
He said: "I will be forever grateful that it was where I met Rachel.
"Nothing happened while we were filming. It was a lot later on after that."
Prior to her romance with Michael, Rachel dated 'The Notebook' co-star Ryan Gosling for two years before splitting in 2007.