‘Mad Men’ star Christina Hendricks gets dressed up at home for her husband
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|‘Mad Men’ star Christina Hendricks gets dressed up
at home for her husband
The 'Mad Men' star says she couldn't possibly wear tracksuit bottoms or casual attire in front of Geoffrey Arend - her spouse of three years - because she feels it's her duty to please him by looking glamorous and sexy.
Christina told Lucky magazine: "I can't do that to my husband [wear tracksuit bottoms], not after just three years of marriage. At home, I put on a low-cut caftan (dress), and he's like, 'Babe, you look great.' "
The 38-year-old actress admits playing her character, Joan Harris, in the advertising drama has taught her how to pull off sexy styles that suit her curvy frame but she still relies on the honesty of her friends and husband to let her know when she's not looking her best.
She explained: "I'm lucky to have really good friends around me and a great husband that are like, 'No, no, no, that one's not going to work.' "
The gorgeous redhead insists that she struggles to cope with the attention she gets and has to remind herself regularly to pretend that she knows the people that are staring at her.
She said: "Just walk down the hall and try to imagine that you everyone is looking at you."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...